CARDIO SYMPOSIUM 2011
About the event
2nd Human and Veterinary Crosstalk Symposium on Aldosterone, Bordeaux 2011
Over one hundred world experts in human and veterinary cardiology were welcomed to Bordeaux. The specialists spent all day Saturday discussing the latest research. Each theme was addressed in turn from the human and veterinary medicine viewpoints, and the rich discussions brought up plenty of ideas on both sides.
This site presents each presentation and a summary of the discussions that came out during each session as well as the different printed supports.
We hope that you will both enjoy and benefit from the research compiled herein.
DVM, Operational Director WE CA
Ceva Santé Animale
DVM, Technical Manager Cardiology Ceva Santé Animale
Feedback on event
A cross panel of 11 speakers : 5 from Human medicine and 6 from Veterinary medicine.
from 15 nationalities.
83% find the concept of sharing experience between human and veterinary specialist very interesting (the other 17% as interesting).